Monday 22 April 2013

Going up!

Well today it was a ten floor increase as I moved from the 16th to the 26th! Our desks are slightly smaller up there so it's a little more cramped than it was downstairs. The view however is much better up there.

I also got excited when I found that there were still unisex toilets on the new floor. I was less happy though after having used them once finding they were locked. One enquiry later and I was informed that they are always kept locked (except the one time I used them it seems) as they are exclusively for the use of the MD and his visitors. This was a major disappointment for me, the unisex toilets on the 16th floor were a marvel. Now I have to face the awkwardness of using the gender specific toilet or taking a lot longer and returning to the 16th for my loo visits! Fucksocks!

The pain of toilet hell was taken away when I got home with a serious TV catch up:
Game Of Thrones
Once Upon A Time
Doctor Who
Da Vinci's Demons

Game Of Thrones just continues to be really well made (and a good fit with the books apparently). The Once Upon A Time story moves along nicely each week with a few surprises always hidden away. Doctor Who was OK, not the best episode ever but still not bad. Hopefully it will bounce back next week. Da Vinci's Demons is very silly but still makes a damn fine bit of fun TV and that's what it's all about anyway, entertainment!

No comments: