Sunday 10 November 2013

Late start, moving furniture and early night

Today started off relatively slowly so a little extra sleep was had which was nice! We don't often seem to have late starts these days so I really appreciate them when they do come along.

Toni went to pick up Jade while I looked after Pam (which isn't a great hardship). I just chilled out and relaxed while making sure Pam had everything that she needed. On their return Toni and Jade prepared a massive roast dinner.

In the afternoon Toni, Sam and I went over to Nick's tp pick up a wardrobe of Gemima's and a wooden bed frame. I hadn't plan on doing any heavy lifting this weekend but sometimes the world just conspires against you! LOL Getting the wardrobe up the stairs to Gemima's room was a bit of a pain but Sam and I managed it eventually. The bed is staying in The Beast until Aaron sorts out his bedroom so we can swap some stuff around.

Finished the day off just relaxing and watching some TV before having an early night.





No comments: