Friday 1 November 2013

Moving things around and Assassin's Creed 2

Today was spent moving the dining room around so that it was more comfortable for Pam. Dining table was collapsed and stored behind the sofa in the living room. One large bookcase was also relocated to the living. Pam's bed has been moved to a better place. The special chair has been installed and plugged in and the TV has now been set up so that she has all the mod cons that she had at home. I'm a bit jealous LOL

We took Pam to Coffee Town for a late lunch/early dinner as a treat and to get her out of the house for short while. She appreciated the fresh air and enjoyed the food very much.

My evening was spent having a mega session on Assassin's Creed 2 which was mainly great fun apart one part that was a little frustrating! I'm giving Batman a bit of a break for a while as I played that a LOT at the start of the week.

I also had to get involved with some work stuff which was really annoying but I'll maybe pick up on that next week. Here's hoping I am not going to have report Billy Smart pitching up the Big Top once again!


No comments: