Saturday 21 March 2015

Kirtan Workshop @ Amor Yoga

Toni and I were off to Amor Yoga in Sidcup today for a Kirtan Workshop. This was our third event with our Hare Krishna friends Adi, Kishor and Bhaktin.

It was a nice mellow event today. Lots of chanting and singing and getting to a transcendental state. There's something about the Maha Mantra that just brings me such joy and takes me to a fantastic place. Adi gave everyone a sweet which was an interesting experience for me as it was coated in coconut and I got told off by Toni for pulling my yuck face when I bit into it LOL. Once I'd got over the coconut shock I actually started to enjoy it. We stayed behind for an extra hour just chatting to Adi and friends about various things and I have no doubt we'll be seeing them again very soon.

While there we took a look at the various sessions that get run at Amor Yoga and Toni is now planning to attend a yoga class and we are both looking into taking up Tai Chi as well.

No comments: