Monday 8 June 2015

Apple WWDC 2015 keynote speech

A fair chunk of the evening was spent watching the keynote speech from Apple's WWDC 2015 conference. Lots of exciting things coming along for owners of Apple products. Personally I can't wait to get iOS9 for my iPhone and iPad and also El Capitan for my Macbook Pro. Lost of cool little new features and tweaks to make the whole user experience better.

I am particularly delighted to hear that Apple Pay will finally be coming to the UK after a big question mark hanging over it for ages. I know we already have contactless payment via our cards over here but it would be much easier to just use the phone rather than having to fart about getting a card out.

The future is bright, the future is Apple! (she said misappropriating another brand's advertising slogan)

Now, I just have to work our whether or not I am going to dive in and get an Apple Watch!

No comments: