Monday 20 July 2015

Art mystery solved and broken boots

The mystery of the piece of art that I blogged about on the 8th was solved today as I actually looked around the back of it. I must have been in a rush when I talked about it before as I missed some key things. Here's the front as I blogged before

Going round the back revealed a different story. There is a crowbar leaning up against the collection box and the back is open to show that someone has forced entry to steal the donations and there are some coins scattered around the base. I guess this piece of art is a sad reflection on society these days.


I was horrified to discover that my boots were falling apart while in the office today. Sadly these will be heading to the bin when I get home. Not modern art, just trashed:

It was a sad day for my boots but they did at least hold out until I got home again which was a massive relief for me!

No comments: