Sunday 19 July 2015

No mojo, no LFCC, tidy downstairs and picking up Phil and Lottie

I woke up this morning to find that my mojo was playing nojo. I had intended on going to Olympia to attend the LFCC event there to hang out with my cosplay friends and then to meet up with Phil and Lottie who were going to stay at ours afterwards. The nojo though meant that I stayed at home for most of the day.

Toni, Sam and I had a major blitz of downstairs and we now have a lovely clean living room which has also been decluttered. We still have to work on other bits (the stuff had to go somewhere) but it is very nice to have the living room in a good state.

Despite the best efforts of National Rail and TFL I manage to make it to Olympia to meet up with Phil and Lottie after LFCC had finished and we travelled back to Sidcup together. It was an interesting journey and I have no idea why we might have got funny looks.

The journey took a bit longer than I had hoped as people kept wanting to take photos of Phil in his Mando outfit! Safely back home it was time for chat and food and laughter before tiredness kicked in around the room. It was lovely to see them nad have them stay.


No comments: