Monday 14 August 2017

Late start, slow day, pig trains, GOT and Bones

Today started in an amusing manner. Sam was working the late shift which means I get a few extra minutes in bed. I got ready and headed downstairs and waited for Sam but there was no sign of him. I knocked in his door and he'd managed to sleep through all of his alarms so we left even later than we had planned.


My working day was a little slow although it did have some very productive moments. I did get to play Dark Forces at lunchtime though so that was a high spot!

Sadly the journey home was a bit of a pig due to a broken train so Sam and I had to detour via Eltham although we did cheat getting back thanks to Uber.

Dinner was accompanied by the latest episode of Game Of Thrones. Wow, this season just gets better and better. No spoilers here but I am loving it so far.

The rest of the evening was spent knocking off some more episodes of Bones taking us to the end of Season 11 into the start of Season 12.....


No comments: