Monday 21 August 2017

Three day week, busy and Game Of Thrones

It's a three day week for me but sadly Monday still felt like Monday LOL.

It was a busy busy day. The morning was spent troubleshooting client issues and trying to persuade people that we can't go on without proper root cause analysis taking place. As usual this was falling on dear ears!

There was a change of pace in the afternoon but just as busy as the boss and I had to burn through doing Q2 reviews for developers. Technically speaking it is still his responsibility but I am involved as I work much closer with the developers than he does and also because he is hoping to offload it all on to me at some point LOL Once the reviews were done it was back into troubleshooting mode and more scratching my head at the lack of root cause analysis.

When I finally got home it was time for dinner and the latest episode of Game Of Thrones! Oh my! These episodes get better and better. No spoilers, no trailers, just watch it!

No comments: