Monday 18 June 2018

Knackered.....

Today I have been mostly knackered due getting an escalation phone call at 00:30 and having to work until 03:30 and then do a normal day!

I made it into work on time but it was a bit of a struggle. Strong coffee was the order of the day. I bailed out at lunchtime so that I could WFH in the afternoon as I had a busy schedule plus I was also lined up to be on call for a client live implementation between 4 and 8 so it made sense to not be travelling home in the middle of that.

A busy afternoon soon led into on call time. Thankfully despite having a couple of calls there was nothing serious to be sorted out and everything was good with the client. Happy days.

Chillout time was spent watching many more episodes of Suits.

An early night was needed in order for me to be sort of operational tomorrow!



No comments: