Thursday 19 December 2019

The Rise Of Skywalker initial reaction ***NO SPOILERS***

The Rise Of Skywalker initial reaction ***NO SPOILERS***
It's so embarrassing when you all turn up wearing the same outfit LOL

***NO SPOILERS****

So that's it then. The Rise Of Skywalker has arrived........ here is my initial reaction

***NO SPOILERS****

Well that was an emotional rollercoaster, the saga is finally at an end

I laughed, I shed a tear, I cheered and part way through the end credits my emotions burst out and I was crying. I couldn’t actually leave the theatre for a couple of minutes after the end credits had rolled. The Rise Of Skywalker is not the best Star Wars film but it sure as hell delivers and wraps things up nicely. It’s not perfect but then NO Star Wars film is.

I’ve been invested on this journey since I first saw Star Wars back in 1978 and it’s been a major part of my life for the last 41 years and suddenly it had all come to a spectacular resolution. Yes there will be more Star Wars but this was a significant milestone today

I was there from the start with the original trilogy, I proudly brought my kids into the prequel trilogy and the grand kids are now emerging into the sequel trilogy. It's a saga for the generations.

I loved it, loved it, LOVED it!

Here's the Star Wars cast in an interview talking stealing from the set and gifts from J.J. Abrams




No comments: