Thursday 27 June 2013

Powerglove, after work drinks, curry and unplumbing

I have just discovered a band called Powerglove. They are an American instrumental-only power metal band. They are known to play metal cover versions of classic video game themes. The band is named after the Power Glove, a NES controller accessory:

They earned a warm place in my heart after I heard this song:


If you are a bit of a video game geek and like some metal music then I would strongly recommend checking out Powerglove: www.vgmetal.com/

After work today a bunch of us went out for drinks with a view to networking with a neighbouring team. Said team didn't actually turn up although a few other loosely related people did. The plan didn't exactly go well but at least we enjoyed ourselves.

I then rushed home to meet everyone in Rishta for some Indian food. It was a bit weird arriving after everyone else had finished and it's not something I want to repeat LOL. Food was good though.

Final thing for the day was popping over (very late) to Woolwich to unplumb Jodie's washing machine for her as she is moving over the weekend to a new property in Deptford. Thankfully my job was easy which was just as well as I was knackered and would have been really grumpy if it had been a major operation.

Absolutely shattered we headed home and dosed up Toni with Lemsip as she is fighting the lurgs at the moment before we headed to bed for much needed sleep.

No comments: