Tuesday 11 June 2013

PS4 Revealed by Sony at E3 2013, guess what I am saving up for!

It's time for another technology mention today but this time it was Sony's reveal of the PS4 at E3 2013. I'm not going to get into the XB1 v PS4 debate. I like the PlayStation line and that's what I'll be sticking with. Earlier this year I wasn't really that bothered about all of this stuff but now gamer girl is back I'm suddenly getting all excited again! It's all priced at a more than reasonable £349 too!

So this is what it looks like:

It all looks like a pretty nifty bit of kit that Sony have dreamed up for the PS4. The hardware inside looks to be pretty robust and will have some longevity. You can see the full Press Conference here:


There are lots of gameplay videos in the Press Conference for the PS4 but I have included a couple of my favourites here as well as some other ones from around E3, not all of which are PS4 exclusive. This just represents a nice round up of some pretty exciting looking games.

Batman: Arkham Origins


Kingdom Hearts 3


Final Fantasy XV


Star Wars: Battlefront 3


The Order 1886



oh, and this, there is always time for some of this!

No comments: