Sunday 30 June 2013

Plague house

Well this weekend has been a bit of a write off due to us being a plague house. Sam and Toni have a nasty lurgy and I have a variant of it too. Toni and I have missed out on two night outs as a result. Nobody was to blame but it was a shame as we were really looking forward to going out and having a laugh *grumble grumble*

Today we had to take Jodie to IKEA to get a load of bits for her new flat. We didn't want to let her down so dosed ourselves up with Lemsip and drugs and headed out to Lakeside. It was hot, too hot. I was really struggling as we mooched around IKEA. This was a damn shame as I love IKEA although it did mean that we saved a fortune as I would have wanted to buy loads of stuff if I'd been more with it LMFAO. We did manage to pick up a few bits that we wanted and Jodie had a major success in finding all the furniture that she was after.

I was completely wiped out by the time we got home and felt like a complete zombie....... Unclean Unclean!






No comments: