Tuesday 4 June 2013

Return of the gamer girl

This week an old flame was rekindled as I rediscovered gaming. Sure I've indulged in the odd iPhone or iPad app like Dragonvale but I haven't done much other than that.

Things kicked off with me getting Injustice: Gods Among Us on the iPad which is a great little DC Comics fighting app. Despite the limitations of it being an iPad app it was great fun and really got me interested in gaming again. What's not to like about being Harley Quinn and kicking the shit out of Green Lantern!

Next up was a trip to eBay and the purchase of two Gameboy Advance SP handsets and a free copy of a Spongebob game. Despite this being very clearly a kids game it was great fun to be doing some old school platform gaming again. Aaron then presented me with a copy of Pokemon Emerald that he found in his room which I have become addicted to. I play it at every opportunity, it's great fun.

I have subsequently ordered a load of other Pokemon games, Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart and Wolfenstein 3D not to mention some Tetris and Space Invaders too. We'll be getting enough SP handsets for everyone in the house so we can all indulge.

I'll be resurrecting the PSP next!

Game on!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: