Wednesday 5 June 2013

Getting (fr)Agile but things are improving

It's been an interesting week and a half since we launched our move to Agile. It's not been a pain free experience that's for sure! I'm sure as time goes on it will all settle down and run smoothly but at the moment it all feels a little disjointed and chaotic.

Saying that though it does all seem to be coming together slowly and I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. The key here is that everyone needs to embrace what we are doing and step up to make it a success. Lots of things are having to change which is causing a certain level of frustration all round but I truly believe that this can start to work well.

I had been going to blog about what a disaster it was but I'm glad I took time out from blogging now as I actually feel a lot more positive. That's not to say that you won't be subjected to some Agile related rants at some point in the near future......


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: