Friday 28 September 2007

Just as I was getting over the trauma

Just as I was getting over the trauma of the past couple of days events I end up getting another kick in the teeth. Think I'll just a t-shirt made up with KICK ME printed on it!


I got a text tonight from another so-called friend (one who I thought would have told me about the party) asking if she could borrow my CD of Sharon singing and also if she could have some photos, no mention of the party though. Bit convenient that she suddenly asks for this the night before the party isn't it! Call me suspicious but I suspect that she wants this stuff for the party. Needless to say I won't be replying to the text in any hurry. If I am doing her an injustice then I apologise in advance however my instincts are fairly good and I just know that I am right about this, it's far too convenient for her to have suddenly, out of the blue, got in touch the day before the party after months of silence. The fact that she didn't mention the party is also confirmation that it is begin deliberately hidden from me.
I am so broken hearted, just don't know how much more of this I can take.....


No comments: