Wednesday 26 September 2007

A rant of Foamy proportions

I have mastered the Zen of Anger, just like Foamy!


So here is my rant, apologies but I just have to get this off of my chest.

I found out today that someone I know is holding a special birthday "memorial" party for Sharon. The person who told me said that his wife went ballistic when she found out about it. Neither of them will be going. I am ranting because I knew nothing of this at all. I find it utterly incredible that a party could be held for Sharon and I not be included in the preparations or even invited to it. Just what the fuck is going on? How insensitive can people be? There is no way on earth that I wouldn't have found out about this at some point! So as it is, people that I thought were my friends are obviously not (and I'm not just talking about the people organising this little charade but also those that have been complicit in keeping this from me) . Personally I feel insulted and hurt and as far as I am concerned not including me shows complete and utter disrespect for my darling Sharon. I was the man she loved, I was the man she had chosen to spend the rest of her life with and yet a party could be held in her memory with me excluded? Now that is just completely fucked up!

No comments: