Monday 17 September 2007

New music

Haven't done this for a while so thought I would share some wonderful music with you folk out there (well the three of you that read this LMFAO)

JEFFREE STAR

What can you say about Jeffree Star that hasn't been scrawled in blood and other assorted bodily fluids in dirty bathrooms all over the southern United States, or said by the whorish super promoter himself, or written in countless internet paparazzi blogs, or dreamt about by millions of teenagers and just as many adult closet mannequins?

MySpace: www.myspace.com/jeffreestar


PLAYRADIOPLAY

My name is Dan. 18. Edge. Texan. That's really all there is to know about me.
Boredom is the reason I make music, and nerdiness is the reason I make electronic music.

MySpace: www.myspace.com/playradioplay


THE STRAIGHTS

The Straights are a 3 piece indie rock n roll band based in Essex.

MySpace: www.myspace.com/thestraights


So there you have it, enjoy (or not). I like them all so I don't care anyway!

No comments: