Sunday 1 June 2008

Lazy Sunday once again LOL

Managed to not actually get up until late today (despite being awake at 08:30). Was nice to not get up and rush about.

Sam noticed that some of the wallpaper had been ripped a bit more than it already was. On further investigation it transpired that a little picking had been going on. We suspected that it was Gemima and Toni said she would talk to her. A bit later on I caught Gemima with her finger nail under a bit of wallpaper. I politely asked her not to do that and she said she wasn't, she was just touching it (I love the creative things kids come out with). I wasn't angry as it will now make me think about actually doing some decorating (although I'd rather not).

Breakfast consisted of toast and cumberland sausages and a massive dose of Foamy the squirrel (we let Gemima watch this as we had decided that The God & Devil Show was unsuitable for her, much to her disgust)

Sophie was working today and needed to borrow £5 from me to pay someone back so Toni, Gemima and I headed off to the Town Crier (but went to Asda first to get fruit), I gave Sophie the money and we stopped for a coke and chatted to Sophie for a short while as she was on a break.

When we returned Gemima wanted to watch Foamy again but you can only watch so much Neurotically Yours and 1.5 hours was quite enough so we watched Shrek 3 instead.

Shane, Sam and Aaron went to the Town Crier to play pool and come back with Sophie so Toni, Gemima and I watched Bugsy Malone. A rather unhealthy burger and chips was the meal of the day (must to Toni's disgust as she doesn't usually cook such things).

As with most weeks that horrible Sunday night feeling started again when it was time for the three of them to leave. It doesn't get any better.

I got a text from Gloria about meeting up on Tuesday. I suspect that I know what this is about LOL *whistles*
Had a bit of a mini spazz and after talking to my good friend Angie again normality was finally restored to a brain that was going nuts!

No comments: