Wednesday 11 June 2008

Why is life never easy?

Ho hum *sigh*
Sometimes I wonder what it's all about. Actually I don't but I do wonder why life is never easy.

Family issue was supposed to be resolved/clearer today but things are still far from clear. Toni came over to help out and I really appreciate that as I would probably have just cried or turned into Mr Shouty if she hadn't been there. Hopefully tomorrow a bit more direction will appear.

All things do happen for a reason but right now I am struggling to see what that reason is, not that we ever know what the reason is for things as life is just a series of mysteries (some good and some bad)

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Just got to go withthe flow honey

Everything really does happen for a reason.

Chin up - glad you didn't turn into Mr Shouty or I'd have had to turn into Ms Bossy! LOL!