Sunday 22 June 2008

Taking it easy

Took it very easy today.
Surprisingly there were no really ill people or fatal sore heads.
Got up quite late (despite most others being awake) and Toni and I made a breakfast of sausages plus various chips and dips. Rock Band remained the order of the day (although if I have to hear Nirvana's In Bloom one more time I shall probably scream!)

Toni and I dropped Karen and Jade off at Wickford at 13:00 as Jade needed to get back. I said to Toni it was funny but I really felt the need to behave around Jade when I didn't around her mum. She said that Jade would find that most amusing!

When we got back it was lunch and then a fabbo Dr. Who cliffhanger from last night (can't wait to see next weeks)

Sophie and Shane went off to Shane's house and Toni and I sat and chatted. Later on Sam and Araon took Gemima to the park so Toni and I went to watch then end of I Am Legend and had a snuggle. We had a good old chat about things at Toni's and I have advised her to get in touch with her solicitor and start moving things on quickly so we know where things are at and can look at options for the future.

Dinner was leftovers and potato wedges accompanied by a program documenting the history of TV house makeover programs.

As usual the horrible time arrived when Toni, Aaron and Gemima had to leave
which wasn't much fun as I know Toni was feeling pretty miserable and hates going back to London.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

I am glad you didn't say going back home!