Sunday 15 June 2008

Sleep = sign of a good night!

It must have been a very good night at Vendetta as most of today was spent sleeping!

Popped to Asda to get some bits and then had dips for lunch and watched Dr Who followed by Borat!

Sleep kicked in again after that and we were out for the count for hours. Woke up really late and had to think about dinner.

Toni and Sam beavered away in the kitchen making home made Chicken Kievs whilst I watch Big Brother and Eastenders. She made the decision to stay another night as it was so late which was fine with me (and Aaron certainly didn't mind)

Kievs were lovely and we watched Louis Theroux visit San Quentin prison. Very interesting documentary and it always amazes me how gutsy Mr Theroux is as he pushes the limits of sanity on the risks he'll take to make his programs.

After Louis Theroux I channel hopped and found that Mad Max was on, a film I haven't watched for years. It hasn't really stood the test of time but it was enjoyable to watch again. Toni however, crashed out on my shoulder.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

I could quite happily do Sunday all over again! Am knackered today! lol