Saturday 16 May 2009

Family gathering

We went to Thorpe Bay (near Southend) this afternoon to attend a family gathering. Toni's Aunt got married in Florida and couldn't have everyone there so she arranged a get together of lots of friends and family to celebrate. It was really nice to meet Aunt Sue and Kenny (the happy couple) plus lots of other people that I hadn't met before. Toni's mum Gail and nan Pam, and sister Leanne (plus Shivaani)were also there. Jamie and Jade were absent due to other commitments.

Sue and Kenny:


Katie, Peter and Pam:


Leanne, me and Toni:


Aaron:


Gail:


Toni and Sam (in pain):


Toni and I:


Toni and Sue:


For some reason we didn't manage to get any pictures of Gemima, probably because she was quite happy going off and playing with all the other kids that were there. I did try and get a picture of her dancing but someone gave out a camera alert. I did manage to capture her on film though:


The cake:

No comments: