Tuesday 19 May 2009

Hard day, yummy and Role Models

Was a hard day at work today, loads to get done but productive nonetheless and it felt good to get back to the grindstone after being off sick yesterday.

Toni picked me up after work and we drove to Galleywood to go and collect Sophie as she and Scarlett were staying the night. When we got back we popped to Asda for some bits while Sam looked after Scarlett. Toni then took over feeding duty and I cooked steak and chips for everyone. It was very yummy even if I do say so myself LOL

After dinner we watched Role Models which is an absolutely hilarious film and I would definitely recommend it to people. When I say we, it was actually really just me as Sam had bailed out as he wanted to watch Underworld 3 (which Sophie didn't) and then Toni and Sophie also disappeared for most of it to put Scarlett to bed. I enjoyed it though and it was nice to suggle on the sofa for the last few minutes.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

awww come on... I did make salad!

It was lovely to have sofa snuggles and watch the end of the film though - I will have to make time to see it in its entirety.

Got a bit carried away playing with Scarlett... it was a lot of fun and I don't get to do it that often!

*grin*