Thursday 21 May 2009

Pass or Fail?

It was an interestng day at work today. I hate places that have a blame culture. It seemed like there was a bit of a witch hunt going on when people should have been looking at process and procedural errors rather than finding someone to point the fetid finger of doom at! We spent ages trying to sort things out to pacify people that was just wasted time and effort. Hopefully that is the end of it now although I have a sneaky suspicion there might be some comments tomorrow grrrrrrrrrr. We worked out what happened, and why so hopefully that will be enough.

On a lighter note, my job is a quality control consultant (tester) and so the concept of PASS/FAIL is vital. This made me chuckle although I am not sure I should send it to our developers when things don't pass..............

No comments: