Tuesday 1 June 2010

Back to work, WWE & TNA, knackered!

Today was my first day back in the office. Thankfully I didn't have to fight the manic first day of the month after a bank holiday queues as Toni gave me a lift in.

It was a strange day. Had a meeting first thing.... more on this later when I can talk about it, which kind of slowed the whole day down after that. Despite being told that I could go home whenever I felt like it I decided to stick it out and do a whole day even though I did get the odd ache every now and then. Was good to be back again though, you can only take so much sitting at home living a leisurely life.

Spent the evening chilling out watching WWE and TNA and chatting to Sam and Toni (and enjoying pork chops with creamy peppercorn sauce) before finally calling it a day and crashing out absolutely knackered.

No comments: