Saturday 26 June 2010

Pierced again & whistle stop BBQ

Toni and I ventured off to GB Tattoos today. The plan was to for me to have my retainer removed and the ring put back in (I'd taken it out for my operation but couldn't get it back in again myself)

In theory this was a simple exercise however it didn't quite work out like that. I started off having two more ear piercings and then it was time to get the ring back in, or not as it transpired! After much pushing, pulling, canulas and clamps we cam to the realisation that my ring was 1.2mm but the retainer was about 0.5mm. As result the hole in my nose has slowly started shrinking leaving it impossible to get the ring back on. This was bloody annoying as the people who sold me the retainer had measured my ring and told me it was the right size GRRRRRR

I then decided to have my nose sort of repierced using the existing hole as a guide. Here it is........




Toni also had a couple of extra ear piercings.

Once we were suitably punctured we popped in to see Karen as we were in the area. It was only supposed to be a quick hello but we then ended up staying for a drink and a quick bite to eat from the BBQ before we headed back. We had a really nice time and ended up getting an invite to come back tomorrow for more drinks and BBQ and to watch the Germany v England game which we accepted.


- Posted using BlogPress fromtop my iPhone

No comments: