Friday 25 June 2010

Meeting Sam, Ingerland, Chinese & Old School

In a very rare occurrence, Sam decided to come to Toni's with me this weekend. After work I met him at Shenfield and we travelled to North Greenwich to meet Toni.

We popped in to Asda on an ice cream raid where too much money was spent on goodies although it will all be eaten as it is supposed to be hot all weekend.

I was "delighted" to find some Ingerland ice cream which thankfully we didn't buy. Strangely the boy on the tub looked like Aaron LOL



In other Ingerland news The Sun with it's tacky cliche headlines relating to the foolsball also had this little gem tagged to the picture of the tits, sorry I meant page 3 model! I wonder if these were her own words LMFAO



Cooking dinner was seen as a bad idea so we opted for Chinese and sat around the table sharing food and chatting which was a novelty.

We finished the evening off watching the hilarious Old School.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: