Tuesday 22 June 2010

Home alone, TV and iPhone IOS4

Unremarkable day at work, lots of time spent feeding back information from my meeting yesterday. Once again our spirits are dampened! Just wish they'd get on with sorting out our new contracts so we know where we stand and then give us a firm date for moving to London!

Got home expecting to spend an evening catching up on wrestling with Sam only for him to message me as I got in to say that he was out and wouldn't be back until tomorrow! Typical, all my plans out the window and pretty annoying as I'd have gone back to Toni's if I'd known he wouldn't be here. Oh well, ended up just chilling out, did some web stuff, watched some football (yes I was THAT bored as it didn't involve England or Germany). I then watched a fascinating documentary called Nazi Hunters, which was about Josef Mengele, before chuckling to some repeats of Mock The Week and QI.

Had a chat with Toni on MSN and then tried to have an early night but it was so hot and muggy that I just couldn't get to sleep and ended up laying in bed listening to music and messing about with my iPhone and the upgrade to IOS4 (which is very nice indeed so if you have an iPhone and haven't upgraded yet then you should!)

No comments: