Wednesday 29 December 2010

Clear vision ahead

The TV started to show some horrible lines on it the other day which I had hoped would go away bit didn't. As I had forgone a 40th birthday present due to sorting things out for Sophie earlier in the year mum very kindly offered buy me a new TV as an early birthday present.

We all headed to Chelmsford today to make visits to a local electrical retailer (OK it was Comet) and we can back with this beautiful beast: a Sony Bravia KDL 40EX403U



I am now blessed with a fantastic 40" TV (a serious upgrade from my 26" one) that has fantastic sound and picture quality. PS3 games look totally awesome and television programmes aren't too bad either!

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

1 comment:

Mike said...

I bet the Matrix trilogy in BluRay would look really good on this!