Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010.....

Time flies when you are having fun and in the blink of an eye 2010 was gone!

So the sun sets on 2010 which just happened to be a pretty awesome year! Gigs galore, trips aplenty (including a very memorable Wacken excursion with SPiT LiKE THiS and a Halloween Whitby Goth Weekend), the removal of my gallstones and gallbladder, life, love and laughter. There were dodgy bits (with City Financials being bought out) but even that turned put OK in the end, sort of LOL

Not going to name names in case I miss people but a big THANK YOU to all my friends for being there for me in 2010.

Special love to my gorgeous girlfriend Toni :o)

A big highlight was with Hollywood Doll as we started gigging and recording which was a total blast and led to some great nights and meeting some great bands. More for 2011 please!

Sadly the plans to party hardy tonight fell through as childcare arrangements went wrong due to illness and despite mum stepping into the breach Toni also succumbed to the lurgs so it will be a quiet one at home tonight.

See you all on the other side, I hear it goes up to 11! *grin*



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone


No comments: