Monday 6 December 2010

Onslaught listening party

Tonight I was at London Stone in Cannon Street for the listening party for the new Onslaught CD Sounds Of Violence.

It was a great night as not only did I get to do some fantastic networking for Glitzine but I also got to listen to a fantastic album. Onslaught have been a band that I have followed since the mid 80s and I saw them a few times during my thrash/hardcore youth. Sounds Of Violence is an awesome CD, really good classic thrash with some great production and it's sure to get the band back on the map. When it comes out it is well worth a listen!

In the meantime you can get a sneak peak by pre-ordering the download of Onslaught's new single, a cover of Motorhead's Bomber with Phil Campbell (Motorhead) and Tom Angelripper (Sodom) guesting on it. The b-side is the title track of the new CD Sounds Of Violence.


All proceeds from the single go to Help For Heroes so get involved and buy a copy or two from Play.com HERE

No comments: