Friday 30 August 2013

Chaos descends on Glitzville!

Our good friend Emma descended on Glitzville this evening and that was peace and quiet out the window! LOL

This was, of course, a prearranged visit and nothing to worry about like the title suggests. We started things off by going to Rishta for dinner where Toni, Emma and I ended up a little tipsy! Sam was there too but doesn't drink so he was less worse for wear. It was a great start to the evening.

As Emma is a fan of musicals we introduced her to Hedwig & The Angry Inch which she thought was mental and thoroughly enjoyed. We then followed up with the musical episode of Scrubs, 'My Musical', and then the musical Buffy The Vampire Slayer, 'Once More, With Feeling'. The funny part was the imposing of a no singing clause on Emma. She loves to sing, but really shouldn't!

In other news, I've started collecting Native American Lego figures. Here's my first two:


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: