Saturday 31 August 2013

Coffee Town, Wicca Moon, new crystal and new drum

Today started off in a very social way as Toni, Sam, Emma and I went to Coffee Town for breakfast. Good food, good people and good conversation was a nice chilled way to begin the day.

After breakfast we popped in to Wicca Moon. It was so lovely to see Shirlee and Kim again, we haven't seen them since the wedding. There's only two problems with going to Wicca Moon:
1) trying not to spend a fortune
2) we never want to leave

I was on the lookout for a crystal that will be put on my staff. There were two possibilities but with a little meditation the right crystal chose me. It's really hard to describe and put into words the sort of energy that was flying about but it's absolutely amazing!

AfterWicca Moon we parted ways with Jade and then headed off to Gillingham to pick up a new drum that I had won on eBay. As soon as Toni saw the drum she fell in love with it! The plan had been for me to have the drum but there was no way that I couldn't let Toni have it as they just seemed so suited. So I guess I'll be hunting for a new one! LOL
Here's Toni's new drum!

I fired up the BBQ for dinner with some delicious pork chops and gluten free sausages on offer accompanied by some chips and a lovely greek salad that Toni made.

The day was rounded off with Men In Black, Despicable Me and then The Lone Ranger.

I'll sign off and leave you with Brian May's "Save The Badger" video

No comments: