Thursday 30 October 2014

Moving desks, IPL round two and a nice meal

Well today we moved desks. Still on the same floor but a general shuffle around to get us into "functional" groupings (ie development, product, support etc). Have to say I am not a big fan of where I ended up. Sadly nor were most other people. Remains to be seen if this will be a positive thing long term as a lot of team dynamics have now been stifled and/or killed off. Watch this space LOL.

After work it was off to Avalon Laser Clinic in Bromley for IPL round two. As i had trouble relaxing last time I tried a different approach and had loud music on while it was doing which at least helped me react slightly differently. It was still pretty ouchy but it was a lot faster this time round as I dealt with it better even though the intensity had been upped for this session. There were some pretty impressive results after round one so I can't wait to see what happens after round two. Once again it all got pretty emotional and there were more waves of tears but all in a good way.

After being zapped Toni and I went to Ziyafet for a meal. It was nice to get out just the two of us for five minutes. They had some adorable little candle holders on the tables:

Food was delicious as ever. We got home and then pretty much crashed out as we were both knackered.

No comments: