Wednesday 7 January 2015

Back to work finally and Agent Carter

*TRIUMPHANT FANFARE* I finally made it in to work today for the first time in 2015. People tried to give me a wide berth as I was still coughing and spluttering everywhere. It was a bit of a weird day as I am now officially not an active member of our scum teams as I am now transitioning into my new Scrum Master role. I am very pleased that all this is happening but that initial feeling was still a bit odd.

Managed to make it though the whole day although I was pretty tired by the time I got home. Mum had arrived when I got in so it was hugs and catch up time,

Dinner was provided courtesy of Rishta and we watched the first two episodes of Agent Carter.

This is another Marvel TV series this time focusing on Peggy Carter (from the Captain America films). In the wake of losing her love, Steve Rogers, she struggles to find balance between navigating life as a single woman and working at the covert Strategic Scientific Reserve, with administrative duties and tackling secret missions for an old acquaintance, Howard Stark. Edwin Jarvis, Stark's butler, helps Carter as she risks her life and freedom to complete assignments. Two episodes in and I am impressed. I think it's start is better than Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. and look forward to seeing more.

Here's the trailer:

No comments: