Monday 26 January 2015

Laptop back, cracked back, Galavant and a Royal Rumble

Got my laptop back today. Nicely rebuilt which meant that there was now a load of software that I had to install on it once again. Bit if a pain but not the end of the world I guess.

After work it was off to the osteopath for the first time this year. Had a bit of a going over but he was really pleased with my progress. Seems like things are really coming together on that front which is great news. Next appointment is now two months away so my aim is to start making the gaps longer and longer after each visit now.

Game casserole accompanied the final two episodes of Galavant, our musical fantasy that has earned our love. We weren't disappointed! There was no closure at the end, we were left wanting Season Two. Will there be one? Who knows. I'll be disappointed if we don't get to see any more but unless it had some pretty good ratings (and it seemed to be a bit of a secret show) it is unlikely to get a continuation I fear.

Finished the night off with the WWE Royal Rumble PPV. It was nice to see The Ascension get a push and a win although they should ditch the silly make up.Divas match was passable and at least had some wrestling in it. Tag Team championship match was OK but nothing to shout about. I enjoyed the Lesnar v Rollins v Cena Triple Threat match. Can't get enough of Cena getting seven shades kicked out of him LOL. I really didn't want Cena to win and I don't really like Rollins so I was delighted that Brock Lesnar retained the belt.

The Royal Rumble match started well. The return of Bubba Ray Dudley was a great surprise. Sadly the Bray Wyatt domination routine just made it boring. Thank the Goddess for Daniel Bryan coming to kick some life back into it. Spirits were lifted slightly with the brief entrance of MizDow but it was short lived. From then on in it just got really boring. Roman Reigns won and The Rock put in an appearance *snore*. One of the most disappointing WWE shows I have seen in quite a while.  


No comments: