Friday 30 January 2015

Star Wars: The Original Years Volume 1 plus new Marvel Star Wars #1

Look what arrived in the post today! Marvel's Star Wars: The Original Years Volume 1. This little beauty is an incredible heavy and beautifully produced omnibus of the first 44 issues of  the original Marvel comic book series. It's gorgeous.... My childhood all bound up in a huge deluxe package from Marvel!

Also arriving this week was the launch of the brand new Star Wars comic book series from Marvel. They have quite a few variant covers with this release. I haven't bought all of them as there are way too many but here's the ones I do have! Yes, you have read that right, they are all issue #1

I thought I was being extravagant splashing out on EIGHT variants. I could see there were many more but there was no way I could afford many more. After a bit of research today it turns out there were SIXTY NINE variant covers! Talk about a licence to print money! If money was no object....... but it is LOL!




No comments: