Tuesday 3 February 2015

A light dusting, great day and an epic fail (but not mine)

I woke up at 05:30 this morning to discover it had snowed. It wasn't really heavy but the view was very nice. I do like snow, shame there wasn't more of it.

Great day at work today. Lots of productive things were done which is always a good thing. There were a few surprisingly positive actions from people too which is going to make things much easier in the future. More days like this please!

There was also a man who made my day today. He was moving parcels/boxes on a trolley. Some of them fell off. Actually lots of them fell off. This was him after he loaded his trolley up again. I probably shouldn't find this funny but I do....... what's wrong with this picture?

Sorry dude but your epic fail had to be shared!



No comments: