Monday 23 February 2015

Birthday fun

It was my birthday today! Once work was out of the way I came home to have a lovely steak dinner cooked for me by Sam accompanied with home made chips.

Oh wow, that was superb! It was even better as Zoe hardly touched hers so I had double helpings!

The good think about birthdays is that you get nice birthday things. Here are some cool cards:

As is customary at these events there were also some gifts.The collective members of Glitzville got me the Star Wars Imperial Assault game. I was very excited about this and we have set aside time on Saturday to play it!

Mum got me a Fitbit Flex to help with my walking regime. It also helps to monitor sleep so it will be interesting to see what it reports back about me :)

My day at work was made complete with the arrival of Return To Forever, the latest album by German rock legends Scorpions.  I have been listening to it all day and it is such a great album. A real return to form for them with some great songs!

No comments: