Monday 16 February 2015

Interesting day, working late and walking

Well it was an interesting day today. Things started off one team member announcing that he had resigned and was leaving at the end of the month. This explained another personnel move that was shared on Friday that was being kept under wraps until today. All fun and games! Tiddlywink pictures continued once again:

Due to a problem discovered during the day I ended up working late when I got home.This was actually reverting to my previous QA role rather than in a Scrum Master capacity. Old habits die hard and sometimes you just have to get the job done!

Although not a massive health kick I have decided to do a little more walking during the day. Here's my achievement for today:


My target is going to be 10K steps plus per day so I have to up the ante starting tomorrow :)

No comments: