Wednesday 11 February 2015

Emotional IPL

I was back for another IPL session tonight. It went well but I was REALLY emotional during and afterwards. It's really odd the effect that all this had on me. There was lots of talk about where I am on my journey and where it might take me. There are some things that are 100% clear that aren't happening but other things are now more blurred whereas before they were in the not happening category.

It looks like my next phase is to do a whole load of research into the effects and side effects of hormones. Whether or not I'll ever go as far as getting/using some who knows, that bit is unclear but it could be that I might as on the face of it I can see some of the benefits. Research is the key though before any rash decisions get made.

I still have no idea where all this is going but it's an exciting journey nonetheless and I am so honoured to have Toni by my side and supporting through every step..

No comments: