Tuesday 17 February 2015

Long walk and Sam's toe operation (GRAPHIC PICS)

Today was a productive day. I managed to get out for a 45 minute walk at lunchtime which allowed me to push my step count up above 10K. It felt good too! I will be trying to repeat this on a regular basis.

After the working stuff was over I took Sam to the podiatrist to have an operation on his toe. There are some pictures below so please look away if you are a bit squeamish as they are a bit grim. 

Here are the before pics:

...and here are the post op pics:

This now means that Sam is the proud owner of a comedy bandage!

Much to out delight it also means that we get to mock the comedy bandage beautifully framed by a sandal!

Of course it would be mean to make Sam's unfortunate position something to poke fun at so just to prove we aren't always mean we are proud to introduce to you the ocTOEpus, also known as chTOElhu





No comments: