Friday 15 January 2016

Mental day

Today was a mental day. The morning was busy making sure that the finalisation of the latest release was going well. I'd set aside time in the after to complete my appraisal form information but that plan kind of went out the window as I became in demand for all sorts of stuff and I just kept getting interruption followed by interruption. I did manage to get the bulk of it done but I'll be spending some time over the weekend to get it completed. No peace for the wicked LOL.

Getting home was then a pain as two trains were cancelled. Sam had the day off to have the next stage of his tattoo done so I decided to get the train to Welling and meet him and then we travelled back home together in a taxi which was much easier than fighting get back on a more direct route.




No comments: