Saturday 21 May 2016

Chilling, visit from Jade, The Martian and Bloodborne

It was a nice chilled morning today. We took our time getting up before indulging in breakfast from Richards. We caught up with Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I am not a die hard Star Trek fan by any means but I did get quite excited when I saw the trailer for the new movie Star Trek Beyond.

Jade came round in the afternoon and it was catch up time. We also watched the last two episodes of the latest season of Grimm. It had a brilliant ending and now we have to wait ages for the next season to start.

Toni went out for the evening and Sam, Jade and I had dinner and watched The Martian. It's a really good film and I actually now regret not going to see it at the cinema. Matt Damon was on fine form. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen it.


I finally got to grips with Bloodborne and I hate to say it but Sam got more than the hour that I promised. All it took was one little tip from him near the start and suddenly I was loving a game that I would quite happily have burned before. I even started getting cocky and doing a speed run through one part. Amusing part was Jade being fast asleep on the sofa and Sam suddenly shouting, "What the fuck is that?" when a huge beast appeared right behind me and attacked. He scared the living daylights out of me and pour old Jade was woken sharply thinking something strange was in the living room LOL. I did see this message a lot but that didn't deter me.

I have to admit that I am now hooked on it and will be playing it again!


No comments: