Friday 21 August 2020

Condition critical, Lucifer and Rust Valley Restorers

Condition critical, state of emergency was the order of the day.

I had a plan today, things to do and a list of things to accomplish. Sadly, the wold conspired against me. Just as I had started getting into my stride everything went condition critical and I spent the majority of that day trying to put out the fires, As a result I didn't get very much done that I needed to! I worked non-stop, didn't have a break and missed out on lunch. It was such a relief to finally log off and at least I managed to avoid working late. 

A yummy dinner was accompanied by Season 5 of Lucifer. The first eight episodes dropped on Netflix so we burned our way through the first four of them.

It was a great start and can't wait to do the next four,

We finished the evening off with a coupe of episodes of Rust Valley Restorers, a Canadian car building show. Now into it's third season this one is a bot of car crash TV but great fun.


No comments: