Tuesday 11 August 2020

Condition critical

It was not a good day today. Not only was the temperature melty again but I ended up having to firefight two simultaneous critical incidents! I had hoped it would be a simple day, sill old me!

The fires were eventually put out but it took practically the whole day to get everything stable again. Now for the root cause analysis!

Finally free from work (no early finish today) we watched the final of Titan Games before once again doing some Lucifer :) 

Having cleaned out a spray bottle we enjoyed cold air and cold mist while watch the Tamba Bay Lightning v Columbus Blue Jackets game. This one was fun to watch. We had no real vested interest but opted to side with Columbus as their coach John Tortorella used to be the Rangers coach. The game was tied 2 - 2 at the end of the third period. We went through two overtime periods without a winner. I had to go to bed as I couldn't sit through any more overtimes as it was already gone midnight so I'll find our who won in the morning!


No comments: