Monday 3 August 2020

Morathi the Shadow Queen

It was a lovely day today so I decided to build one of my Warhammer Age Of Sigmar model out in the garden.

It's been a while since I have built a model but it wasn't quite as frustrating as things have been in the past. I did have one moment of losing my shit though when I used my new Citadel Assembly Handle for the first time to try and glue a small piece only for it to fly out of the claw, over my should and into the grass, never to be seen again. I nearly stamped on the whole lot and wanted to give up. I did find my composure and carried on without further incident though. Original plan had just been to go with a one legged model. Sam came to the rescue letting me have a leg from his Kingdom Death Monster spares. Not the perfect match but it did the job.

The main model came out beautifully though

The one thing I hadn't thought about was the sun blasting down on me all day. I am now the proud owner of red knees!



No comments: