Sunday 18 October 2020

Baking, Doro, Warlock, reading, Scorpions and Four In A Bed

Up at 8am this morning and straight to the kitchen to whip up this weeks batch of gluten free keto rolls for Toni with Doro and Warlock blasting in my AirPods. I seem to have got my new recipe down to a fine art so let's see how these ones turn out. If these are also a success I might look at sharing the new recipe and steps for making them.


After making a nice cup of coffee I then settled down to reading more of the Star Wars novel A Crash Of Fate while listening to more Doro and Warlock. I really don't make enough time for reading and this is something I should try and rectify.

Simple breakfast of fried egg rolls set us up for a round of Four In A Bed.

Rock video continued following yesterday and today it was Scorpions Moment Of Glory.

It was then back to more Four In A Bed just because!


No comments: